Who needs a Provincial Attestation Letter?

As of January 22, 2024, some international students applying for a new study permit will now also need a Provincial Attestation Letter (PAL) from the province of Ontario. As you prepare to study at McMaster, please complete the McMaster PAL Tool to see if you require an attestation letter.