|Table of Contents|
|Co-op & internships / Facilities|
What you’ll take:
- KINESIOL 1A03 – Human Anatomy and Physiology I
- KINESIOL 1AA3 – Human Anatomy and Physiology II
- KINESIOL 1E03 – Motor Control and Learning
- KINESIOL 1F03 – Human Nutrition and Health
- KINESIOL 1K03 – Foundations in Kinesiology
- 15 units of electives
Note: MATH 1A03 (Calculus for Science I) or MATH 1LS3 (Calculus for the Life Sciences I) must be completed by the end of Level II.
In second year, the Kinesiology courses include:
- KINESIOL 2A03 – Biomechanics
- KINESIOL 2C03 – Neuromuscular Exercise Physiology
- KINESIOL 2CC3 – Cardiorespiratory and Metabolic Exercise Physiology
- KINESIOL 2E03 – Musculoskeletal Anatomy
- KINESIOL 2F03 – Growth, Maturation and Physical Activity in Children and Youth
- KINESIOL 2G03 – Health Psychology
In third and fourth year, students will be able to choose from a list of over 30 Kinesiology courses. While some students tailor their course selection toward their intended career path, others choose courses from across many sub-disciplines.
Students will also have the option of focusing in 5 areas of study:
- Exercise Rehabilitation
- Exercise Psychology
- Exercise Physiology
- Motor Control & Learning
For a full list of courses that can be available in this program, please consult the academic calendar.