Remember that you may receive response messages from several addresses, including directly from an individual’s McMaster email address.
Microsoft Outlook 2003 2007
Please add our domain name (mcmaster.ca) to your Safe Senders list. Remember that you may receive messages from several Campus Store addresses. To add us to your Safe Senders list:
- On the “Tools” menu, click “Options”.
- On the “Preferences” tab, click “Junk Email”.
- On the “Safe Senders” tab, click “Add”.
- In the “Add Address” field, enter “mcmaster.ca”.
- Click “OK”.
Missing an email? Check if our email is in your “Junk Email Folder”. If it is, right-click on the email, select “Junk Email” and click “Add Sender’s Domain to Safe Senders List.”
Please add our domain address (mcmaster.ca) to your whitelist to the list of Safe senders. Remember that you may receive messages from several Campus Store addresses. To add us to your contact list:
- Click the cog icon in the top-right corner, and then Settings
- Click on Filters and then “Create a new filter”
- Enter “mcmaster.ca” in the whitelist in the From field
- Click “Create filter with this search”
- In the box headed When a message arrives that matches this search select Never send it to spam
- Click the “Create filter” button
Missing an email? Check if our email and/or newsletter is in the “Spam” folder:
- Click “Spam” along the left side of any Gmail page.
- If you see any Campus Store email listed among the messages in this folder, check the box next to our email.
- Click the “Not Spam” button along the top.
You will need to set up a filter to redirect our email into your inbox:
- Open your mailbox and click on “Mail Options” (upper right hand corner).
- Select Filters.
- Click the “Add” link on the Filters page.
- Update the “From Header” rule with the following two pieces of information: “contains” and “@mcmaster.ca”.
- Click the “Choose Folder” pull-down menu and select “Inbox”. Pick the “Add Filter” button.
Missing an email? Check if our email is in your Yahoo! “Bulk Folder”. If it is, please open the email and click the “Not Spam” button. Next, check to see if the address the email was sent from is in your “Blocked Addresses” list. If you see “@mcmaster.ca” on this list, select it and click the “Remove Block” button. Finally, please set up a filter as outlined above.