Tour Check-In Details
Once on Campus
- We recommend parking in the Underground Stadium Parking Lot and walking approximately seven minutes towards Gilmour Hall. General Campus and Residence Tours will leave from Gilmour Hall, room 102.
- Walking to Gilmour Hall from the Underground Stadium Parking Lot:
- Proceed south along Michell Crescent (the street that runs parallel to Ron Joyce Stadium)
- At the stop sign, cross the street (Stearn Drive) and continue up the stairs, or ramp, beneath Togo Salmon Hall
- Head straight across the courtyard and turn right before you reach the McMaster University Student Centre entrance
- Follow the path towards Chester New Hall and enter through the doors on your left
- Once inside, follow the hallway and pass through two double doors, which signal your entrance into Gilmour Hall
- Our office will be just ahead on the right, room 102
- If you would like a printed map, you can download one here. Gilmour Hall is marked with a star. The Underground Stadium Parking Lot is located to the right side of the page, under the letters “LP”.
- Parking in the Underground Stadium Parking Lot is $6.00 per hour, to a maximum of $20.00. You can find additional parking rates here.
Getting to Campus
For GPS purposes, please use the intersection of Sterling Street and Forsyth Avenue (185 Sterling Street, Hamilton, Ontario) as coordinates to guide you to the campus entrance. We highly recommend using the Sterling Street entrance because it is the closest to the campus tour meeting location.
There are also a variety of options for you to access public transportation on your way to our campus.